A rare find in modern times. This unique old-world weatherboard home is nestled in a lovely cottage style garden and set on a large 998m2 allotment. Less than 2 blocks from the supermarket this stunning home features:
• 3 amazing bedrooms all with features too numerous to mention.
• Gorgeous formal lounge complimented by open fire with a decorative timber mantle.
• Intricate pressed steel walls & ceilings plus polished floors, pine lined ceiling and coloured glass.
• Vestibule serviced by modern wood heater and slate floor.
• Bathroom is beautiful with a lead light window, separate shower recess, bath, colonial style mirror & timber vanity.
• Kitchen with timber benchtops, modern electric oven and dishwasher.
• Living area off kitchen featuring cathedral ceilings, daddo boards & lead light windows.
• Comfortable detached bungalow or storage room.
• Bricked paved alfresco area and separate BBQ area.
• Old stables/garden shed. Workshop with power and concrete floor, plus a carport.
• 22 solar panels, secure yard with above ground pool and vehicle access to the secure yard.
This grand home is located right in the heart of Kerang’s original residential district, has a most appealing bull nose veranda with unique iron lace and turned posts. The resident is most worthy of an inspection by a prospective purchaser who requires a period home of this style and stature. The vendors have priced this home to sell, dont hesitate, we do not except this on to last on the market.
- Air Conditioning
- Gas Heating
- Open Fireplace
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Split-System Heating
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Swimming Pool - Above Ground
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Solar Panels
- Water Tank