Located approximately 550 Metres from the banks of the pristine Gunbower Creek and 8km from the Murray River, lies this attractive lifestyle block with a fully restored home and a second home with the potential to be restored or just keep using it as a workshop as is currently being used for.
The property boast may features including.
• Spacious open living with abundance of light, plus dining area
• Brand new kitchen with 900mm stainless steel oven, dishwasher and huge pantry space.
• Very large second living area off bedroom 2 and 3 bedroom which both include BIR’s and ceiling fans.
• Modern tiled bathroom with attractive glass shower.
• Immaculate laundry with loads of storage and a separate toilet.
• Master bedroom with BIR’s and ensuite with shower over bath.
• The home is serviced by ceiling fans, split system a/c, coonara wood heating and solar panels.
• Second dwelling to suit restoration or workshop.
• 2 Megs of high security water, Rainwater tanks and town water supply.
• 2 car garage, 2 car carport.
• Room to move with a paddock and plenty of yard space, also being within 2km of the Gunbower state forest
Properties of this nature close to waterway’s with large allotment are very difficult to acquire, especially with a home in excellent condition with all the hard work done.
Set in a Lovely environment.
- Air Conditioning
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Split-System Heating
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Secure Parking
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Pay TV Access
- Solar Panels
- Water Tank